The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding prospective clients, understanding their criteria, and find living spaces that fit this criteria. You will then negotiate rent and drive our buyers to close. Your entrepreneurial spirit will drive your success.
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property under the best terms
• Intermediate negotiation processes, advice clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Generating and managing lists of properties for sale or rent.
• Collaborating with Agents, home inspectors, attorneys, and other external stakeholders involved in various real estate transactions.
• Soliciting clients by partaking in networking or marketing events and offering real estate services to prospective clients.
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Partnering with developers and other brokers to sell, or rent properties within the identified target market.
• Drafting sales and purchase contracts to be completed upon the closing of real estate transactions.
• Ensuring that all real estate transactions are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale, or lease of properties.
• Real Estate Agent Requirements:
• Membership of any Real Estate Professional Association
• Proven work experience as a real estate broker.
• Successful sales record.
• Ability to work independently and able to supervise a team.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Solid negotiation, sales, and communication skills.
• Responsible and ethical.
• Knowledgeable about the property market and best practices.
• Conversant with Spintex and Tema areas
• Ability to drive and possession of Drivers’ License