• The ideal candidate should have a natural flare for numbers and be able to perform daily financial analysis of operations and sales transactions of Electrofax Engineering Services Gh. Ltd.
• Candidate should be a licensed professional account officer and have extensive experience as a sales accountant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budget and maximize value.
• Enter detailed statements, generate sales invoices and related sales reports.
• At the end of the day, make a detailed list of sales invoices; calculate the total value of goods sold, VAT (if any) in the day.
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to key clients alone and/or incoordination with sales representatives.
• Create and maintain strong communication between sales, production and the customer.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
• Analyze sales statistics to better understand past and present trends, thus being better able to manage future opportunities.
• Forecast sales activities and set performance goals accordingly.
• Promptly investigate and either assist or directly resolve customer complaints.
• Prepare and present annual sales budget.
• Research new potential market to direct efforts towards services that meet or exceed our profit plan.
• Represent the company at various trade association meetings.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in financial accounting
• Professional certification is an added advantage
• 10 years and above working experience
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
• Strong and dynamic analytical skills.
• Fast learner with a positive attitude.
• Extensive knowledge of tactical sales skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills